Sunday, August 26, 2007

amazing night



Me and Joy are over. What was once a couple is now a friendship. Despite the obvious difficulties, things seem to be better now. No more needless fighting and one-upping. regardless, Last night I was with Judith and it was fantastic. We went from bang-bang to Cubana, making out all the way. That women just has a fire inside her that makes it difficult to not feel impassioned by her when she is around you. Its something else. Joy is my best friend on this planet. This is hurting her due to the obvious similarities between her and Judi. I mean, I enjoy the company of dark-skinned women. Of course I am going to date a coloured lady again! these feelings of jelousy and anger will hopefully be replaced by acceptance and love. As I love her very much and would hate to see her hurt like this. Poor Joy. So many hang-ups and phobias and mind-fuckeries. Mwah to you my angel. I pray you will be happier in the days to come.

No comments: