Wednesday, April 25, 2007

AIDS. Lol :)

My friend and Life-long Frisbee partner (that sounds gay). My fellow droog went for an AIDS test today. Well, he got his results about 20 mins ago. Clean as a newborn, his words. That bodes well. AIDS is a shitty disease and it takes weeks of showering and eating African potatoes to cure (citation needed). That, is a joke. If you get the AIDS you might as well ride the silver shotgun express and paint the walls with your disease. Always use condoms boys. And if you are bare backing a strange lady, just screw safely. Unless you have a cut on your willy, which mixes with her saliva and Jesus-H , then there is no escaping it.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R, shadow of Chernobyl is the latest game to be polished off by me. I would say that takes my running total to 1000 games finished plus/minus. More then 20 years I've been playing games. If you think 1000 is impossible to reach then you are a child of the 90's and not the 80's. Back in the 80's a game could be finished in 10 mins (or R5 rand in coins for the arcade machine) enabling you to level a playing field of machines at N1 City. Writing this blog is so cathartic. Like taking a meaty shit onto the fucking internet itself. In a couple of mins my mummy dearest is going to her Jewish Studies course and then I'm going to roll a smooth and skinny joint. Its white layer barely containing the THC pollen wrapped inside itself.


Fuck there she goes. J time.

No comments: