Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fuck it

Being a passive-aggressive person is a real challenge. It ranks right up there with self-mutilation and castration in terms of simplicity and lifestyle choices. If you want to know what it is about... then try to imagine being constantly angry for no reason at all. Even when you are happy you are mad depro. When you are sad you constantly think about suicide but being passive-aggressive you are too scared to really go through with it. I feel psychotic almost. I have all the semblance of a normal life, a girlfriend, good friends, a R60 a week drug habit and a smashing PC for its age. But it's not enough. I lost my job 4 months ago thanks to a CUNT of a boss. He was an aggressive fucker from Durban. Bertie Schamrel. Bertie cock sucking, dick licking man-ass pounding Schamrel. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you, you mad cunt. I had a very cushy job with him but it was pure fear and loathing in Cape Town it was. Compliant after complaint. Pure aggression which folded me into a paper crane of sympathy and passive allure. It was highly unpleasant. Alan is coming over now; we are going to watch SP (south park) and veg out.

No comments: