Thursday, May 3, 2007

Cassie Voice

When my friend, either Brett or Rael talks to their hound Cassie (not pictured) they talk to her like one would speak to a small child. That is the Cassie voice or the dog voice. With cats you have to go "pshhh pshhh" just so that they can cast their discourteous looks upon you. Dogs love you, end of story. Cats hate you from the start and then begin to love you, after you feed them. Once upon a time I had two little cats. Blommetjie (small flower in Afrikaans) and SpongeBob. Gone now. They were mucho problemo but I loved them so. Cute little noses and tiny little kitty paws. My girlfriend, during her bad luck patch managed to neglect them to the point they had to go to another home. Sure, I could have taken them to my home, but that would have run the risk of my mother drowning them in a burlap sack. Enough sadness.

No comments: