Friday, May 4, 2007

High and Mighty

Feeling high as a kite here folks. My mother hovers around me looking for excuses to talk about her fat Israeli bastard boyfriend David. Or not really. I just don't like the fuck. Some people you just don't like. Ever. Like Hitler or that guy on the Vodacom commercials, the fucking bushcat. Whatever happended to Yebo Gogo? It was phased out almost overnight. Well good. The more cuck phased out the better.

My job interview yesterday could not have gone better if it had gone even better. We will wait and see if I get this illustrious position. Ill update later. Going to see a man about a job. Assessment. He is a job assessment psychiatrist.

Remember and I haven't said this enough, respect the Dunny. For it is love.


(lovely Dunny pictured above. this is a super rare 8 inch Tado luv Dunny. one of the rarest in the world. for more on these lovable beings, point your browser to www.kidrobot.com I must also point out that I'm not paid by Kidrobot to promote Dunny's I just fucking love them)

No comments: