Friday, March 7, 2008

Burns

The packet of two minute noodles I prepared for breakfast was rank. Or stank. The little foil packet of noodle spice was the best. Instead of the word of the flavour written on it (like beef or chicken or human) it just said "flavour". Thats when you know you are in for a treat. I can feel my stomach curdling already. To top it all, I burned my finger on the water as I drained it out.

What happened to all the Halo 3 hype? It was literally months and months of build up and now no-one mentions it anymore. The Xbox still continues to do poorly in Japan, so no amount of hype could save it from snub, Asian style. I don't play Halo 3 Multiplayer anymore either. I reached Captain or Corporal online and after that promotion, It become too much of a hassle for me to keep playing. Roll on GTA 4. Lets hope its a quiet day at the Quintessentially. I'm tired as hell.

No comments: