Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Come Hungry



his is how you make a Steve happy. You (Quintessentially) give Steve R4000 extra so that he can purchase his brand new Vuka XS125. Yesterday, at 2:15pm I gave birth to it through the miracle of Gumtree. Sleek, black and 3 months old, it runs like a bat out of hell. Well, it chugs a bit but this is due to me re-adjusting to automatic gear control. It ran smoother on my way to work. I need a new Xbox game. All that is left in Oblivion is sight-seeing. But still! My very own Vuka! I had a smashing weekend as well. Tyger (Tyger) with my Judi. The music was shit but she is hawt so I enjoyed it non the less. Combine that with a super chill Sunday and you have a perfect weekend. A picture of the happy couple follows (note the drunk chick at the back. Lol:




No comments: